Like many of our clients, Cognition is a medium-sized business with our sights set on achieving growth and building on our success. As Managing Director, I believe that the time is right for medium-sized businesses to take the spotlight.
Now the recession is officially over, there are clearly growing opportunities for ambitious companies to take advantage of these conditions. But, as a medium-sized business, do you know how to capitalise on these opportunities?
To answer this question, we’re organising a seminar evening where like-minded owners of medium-sized businesses can share practical and relevant ideas on how to get ahead (and stay ahead) of the competition. This is a unique opportunity for owners of medium-sized enterprises to get advice from a diverse wealth of business expertise.
This event will feature a fantastic line-up of speakers, including:
• Funding Circle, the UK’s first and biggest crowd funding organisation
• Cranfield University Business Growth Program, which has been running for 25 years and helped more than 1,500 owner managers considerably outperform their peers
• Growth Accelerator, the Government-funded resource for enterprising businesses
• Elephant’s Child, the strategic business consultancy
• A session delivered by Cognition, offering advice on harnessing social media to generate leads and sales
The event will take place on 8th July from 6 to 9pm at Glaziers Hall.
The venue is a long-standing Cognition client, and is a prime location along the Thames by London Bridge. The evening is free, and there will be drinks and canapés served. Football fans among you will know that 8th July is World Cup semi-final day, and we’ll be showing the game after the event.
And the Cognition team will of course be on hand to introduce you to like-minded businesses.