“Our target audiences are more engaged with the QlikView brand and our internal stakeholders, including the corporate marketing team based in the US, have all praised the work Cognition has provided."
VP & Managing Director, QlikTech UK
Qlik (formerly QlikTech) is a SaaS company providing cloud-based business and data integration solutions. Its business intelligence tools help organisations to improve decision-making and solve mission-critical problems.
QlikTech was contending with poor brand awareness among its target audiences and insufficient marketing collateral when the company appointed Cognition.
A lack of consistency in the messaging and the relative complexity of the concept meant that even if sales meetings were secured, they happened at too early a stage in the sales process resulting in prolonged sales cycles and a low lead-to-pipeline conversion rate.
We created function-specific messaging and devised a tactical campaign to build a rapport with board-level representatives through multiple personalised, low-cost touchpoints.
This was supported by extensive PR, the creation of an ‘Inner Circle’ of high value customers and prospects, and the implementation of a digital forum in which users and prospects can meet to discuss the software.
“The campaigns exceeded my expectations in terms of ROI. I would recommend Cognition to anybody looking for a marketing agency.”
Andy Honess, VP & Managing Director, QlikTech UK
- Direct mail campaigns have achieved 10% hit rate in terms of lead meetings generated
- Lead-to-pipeline conversion rate has risen from 0.5% to between 30 and 35%
- Average sale value has increased by 25%
- Average sales cycle stands at 98 days from a pre-campaign peak of 250
- We’ve achieved wide media coverage in trade and national press
- Collateral is now being translated and reproduced for 3 - 4 European regions