HubSpot vs SharpSpring comparison for marketing automation: HubSpot offers comprehensive features with a user-friendly interface but at a higher cost. SharpSpring offers budget-friendly options with marketing automation capabilities.
When it comes to marketing automation, choosing the right platform can be a daunting task. There are many options on the market, each offering different features, integrations, and pricing options.
In this blog, we will compare two popular marketing automation platforms: HubSpot and SharpSpring.
HubSpot is known for its comprehensive platform, user-friendly interface, and 24/7 customer support. On the other hand, SharpSpring offers automation capabilities and budget-friendly pricing options, but may have a steeper learning curve.
In this comparison, we'll look at the key differences between HubSpot and SharpSpring, including ease of use, pricing, integrations, marketing automation, and customer support. By the end of this blog, you'll have a better understanding of which platform is the best fit for your marketing automation needs.
HubSpot and SharpSpring are both popular marketing automation platforms used for inbound marketing, lead generation, and customer relationship management (CRM).
While both platforms offer similar features and tools, there are some key differences between them.
- Ease of Use: HubSpot is known for its user-friendly interface, ease of use and powerful marketing platform. SharpSpring, on the other hand, is a bit more complex and requires a steeper learning curve, but it offers some advanced features and customisation options.
- Pricing: HubSpot is more expensive than SharpSpring, but it also offers a wider range of features, including a CRM, a comprehensive marketing platform, and a sales and service platform. SharpSpring is a more budget-friendly option, but it may not offer the same level of features and integrations.
- Integrations: Both platforms offer a range of integrations with other tools and systems, but HubSpot has a larger selection of integrations, including more than 1,000 third-party apps and an open API.
- Marketing Automation: Both platforms offer marketing automation capabilities, including email marketing, lead nurturing, and lead scoring. However, HubSpot's automation is more powerful, intuitive and user-friendly, while SharpSpring offers automation options for smaller marketing teams.
- Customer Support: HubSpot offers 24/7 customer support and a range of resources, including a knowledge base, community forums, and live chat. SharpSpring also offers customer support, but it may not be as comprehensive as HubSpot's.
- Analytics and Reporting: Both HubSpot and SharpSpring offer analytics and reporting capabilities, but HubSpot's analytics and reporting capabilities are more robust and user-friendly.
- Lead Management: Both platforms offer lead management capabilities, but HubSpot offers a more comprehensive CRM, while SharpSpring focuses more on marketing automation.
- Landing Pages and Forms: HubSpot offers a drag-and-drop landing page builder and a range of form options, making it easy to create and customise your marketing assets. SharpSpring also offers landing pages and forms, but they may not be as intuitive or user-friendly as HubSpot's.
- Social Media Management: Both platforms offer social media management tools, but HubSpot's social media management tools are more robust, including social listening and social publishing capabilities.
- Mobile App: HubSpot offers a mobile app, making it easy to manage your marketing automation on the go. SharpSpring does not currently offer a mobile app.
Ultimately, the choice between HubSpot and SharpSpring will depend on your specific needs and budget. If you're looking for an easy-to-use platform with a wide range of features and integrations, HubSpot may be the best choice. If you're looking for a more budget-friendly option with less advanced automation capabilities, SharpSpring might be a better fit.
Overview comparison of the pricing of HubSpot and SharpSpring:
- HubSpot: HubSpot offers a range of pricing plans, including a free CRM, a starter plan for $50 per month, and professional and enterprise plans that can cost upwards of $1,200 per month. The exact cost will depend on the specific features and tools you need, as well as the size of your team and customer base.
- SharpSpring: SharpSpring's pricing starts at $450 per month for its basic plan, and can go up to $1,000 per month for its enterprise plan. It also offers a range of flexible pricing options, including pay-as-you-go and annual contract options, which can help you save money over time.
Here are some use cases where HubSpot might be the better choice over SharpSpring:
- Comprehensive Marketing Platform: If you're looking for a comprehensive marketing platform that includes features such as a CRM, email marketing, social media management, and more, HubSpot is a great choice. It's a one-stop-shop for all your marketing needs, making it easier to manage and track your marketing efforts.
- User-Friendly Interface: If you're looking for a marketing automation platform that is easy to use, HubSpot's user-friendly interface is second to none. Its drag-and-drop landing page builder and form builder are intuitive and easy to use, even for those with limited technical skills.
- Robust Analytics and Reporting: If you're looking for a platform that provides in-depth analytics and reporting capabilities, HubSpot is highly competitive. It offers a range of reporting and analytics tools, including real-time analytics, so you can make data-driven decisions.
- Strong Customer Support: If you're looking for a platform with strong customer support, HubSpot offers 24/7 customer support, including live chat, phone support, and email support, so you can get help whenever you need it.
Here are some use cases where SharpSpring might be the better choice over HubSpot:
- Budget-Friendly Option: If you're looking for a budget-friendly marketing automation platform, SharpSpring is a great choice. Its pricing is lower and it offers flexible pricing options, including pay-as-you-go options.
- Marketing Automation: If you're looking for a platform that offers marketing automation capabilities, SharpSpring offers a range of automation features, including lead scoring, lead nurturing, and dynamic content, so you can create effective marketing campaigns.
- Agile Marketing: If you're looking for a platform that supports agile marketing, it offers a flexible platform that makes it easy to quickly create and test new campaigns, so you can quickly adapt to changing market conditions.
Overall, while HubSpot is generally more expensive, but for a reason, it offers a wider range of features and integrations, as well as 24/7 customer support. SharpSpring, on the other hand, is a more budget-friendly option, but it may not offer the same level of support and resources. It's important to carefully consider your needs and budget when choosing between these two platforms.
Which is the best choice for your business?
HubSpot is a comprehensive marketing platform that offers a sophisticated and user-friendly interface, robust analytics and reporting capabilities, and strong customer support. And, SharpSpring offers marketing automation capabilities, budget-friendly pricing, and also some third-party integrations.
Ultimately, the best choice will depend on your specific business requirements, such as marketing budget, the complexity of your marketing automation needs, and the level of support you require. We recommend evaluating your specific needs and comparing the features and pricing of each platform to determine which one is the best fit for your business.
To help make your decision, Cognition can provide a free, personalised HubSpot demo tailored to your business and walk you through the platform.
Simply, contact us today to schedule your personalised demo.