Leading growth platform HubSpot has just launched CMS Hub, a content management system that scales in line with business growth and takes the pain out of managing software.
Part of HubSpot’s all-in-one connected platform, CMS Hub is an integrated system that allows multiple stakeholders – from marketers to IT to developers – to work in tandem on everything from minor content updates to major website upgrades.
CMS Hub removes the restrictions of traditional web management processes that can restrict innovation and slow business growth. Flexible website themes, robust security and powerful partitioning – not to mention its integration with HubSpot’s best-in-class marketing, sales, service and CRM tools – empower businesses to build exceptional online experiences, without the complexity that can accompany rapid growth.
"Marketers at growing companies have a lot of things to think about — their CMS should not be one of them," said Angela DeFranco, Director of product management at HubSpot.
"Most CMS platforms available today make website management more complicated and painful as time goes by. They put a limit on what's possible. They have a ceiling. But rapidly scaling companies don't. I'm delighted that with CMS Hub, we're offering users a powerful system that removes unnecessary gatekeepers, democratizes the web management process, and makes it easy for them to execute their boldest ideas."
The CMS that grows with you
CMS Hub has joined Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub and HubSpot CRM as part of HubSpot’s suite of technologies. It is available in Professional and Enterprise tiers.
With CMS Hub Professional, users can:
- Grow their business and manage their website with no restrictions from a slow or unreliable CMS. CMS Hub is a cloud-based, globally-hosted content delivery network with 24/7 threat monitoring and web application firewall built-in.
- Empower marketers with the freedom to create site-wide changes, allowing effortless website updating with easy-to-use features such as drag-and-drop editors, multi-language support, flexible website themes and modules.
- Increase website traffic and lead generation with A/B testing, SEO recommendations, contact attribution reporting.
- Leverage the power of HubSpot’s all-in-one connected platform and gain a centralised view of the customer, enabling them to deliver a seamless experience across every touchpoint.
With CMS Hub Enterprise, users can:
- Enjoy all of the benefits of CMS Hub Professional, with a wide range of additional features.
- Maintain governance and control as their business scales with activity logging, content partitioning, and permissioning functionality to control who has access to specific website pages, sections, and reports.
- Build personalised web app experiences through membership websites, fuelled by customer data in the HubSpot CRM.
- Manage different domains from one place, create microsites for specific campaigns, and manage and report on multiple websites within the same CMS portal.
A customer-centric approach to digital experiences
CMS Hub combines power and simplicity in an easy-to-use package, enabling users to spend less time focusing on systems and more time focusing on their customers. In today’s world, customers expect personalised interactions with brands. They expect instant replies and they want a consistent experience throughout. For a growing business, keeping every ball in the air simultaneously, while also managing a website, can be an overwhelming prospect.
With a responsive, integrated content management system like CMS Hub, businesses can use real-time customer data to drive decisions, and marketers can be liberated to deliver their best work, constantly challenging themselves to provide a better experience to the customer.
To learn more about the power of HubSpot CMS Hub, get in touch today. Simply fill in the consultation form and one of the team will get straight back to you.